Monday, August 5, 2013

Three weeks for school to start and I've accumulated so far 27 hours of Professional Development training.  Takes time out for my vacations, but I like to learn new teaching methods and new technology.

I have two interesting websites for classroom management:

Class Dojo @www.classdojo.com
Class badges +ClassBadges

They both sound great as tools to reward students with some slight differences. 
Class Dojo have a separate log in for parents, and also send them a weekly email with the chart of their child.
Meanwhile Class badges, is a better tool to keep track of student mastery of subjects.

I guess it all depend on what the teacher prefer to do or which grade they teach. I am a kindergarten teacher and completely partial to Class Dojo; besides, it reminds me of the karate classes that my brothers took when they where in elementary school.

No comments:

Post a Comment