Friday, August 16, 2013

Free Practice Books Mini libritos foneticos de vocales!!

Hello!!

Just one more week for school to start for students, so I am already preparing some activities for my kindergarteners. I have some mini books for them to practice phonics in Spanish. Mini libritos foneticos de vocales, I use this practice a few minutes each day to make students acquaintance with letter sound and print representation. It really helped me last year with my class.

The books are available for free at Teachers Pay Teachers.


http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Mini-libritos-foneticos-vocales-832289

You can see the different drawings and say the word in Spanish, then isolate each sound and ask students if they know how to write that particular letter.  Works great with a document camera or if you don't have one you can show the drawing to your class and write the letter on the board.

Have fun!!

Cristela

No comments:

Post a Comment